Thursday 23 May 2013

Visualizing and Feeling Good


So after re-reading the book, “The Secret”, I started to think about good things especially when nurses are taking blood from my veins…..

One day, after an excruciating painful blood taking, I lay down and jotted down something that I’ve never dreamt of before – what do I do when I win a lottery of Rm1 million. Money has never been in my mind, so it took me a while to think about what I could do with money!

This is what I want to do:
a. Give 10% to Pong and Lucy.
b. Build a special solar energy system in my house and grow vegetables on the wall and rooftops, generate electricity and sell it back to Tenaga.
c. Replace furniture, piping in the 30 year old house with better lighting, energy efficient piping.
d. Go to travel China and Europe with my daughter, it has been my dream.
e. Give the rest of the money to daughter to go to university.







If I win a lottery worth 10 million:
a. Give Rm1 million each to Lucy and Pong, takes care of Ng Kar Cheng’s living.
b. Do a+ b+ c+ d +e above
c. Buy a condo so I can stay in a smaller place when daughter goes to university.
d. Invest in eHome myself without having to beg people for money.
e. Visit daughter yearly when she is in university.
f. Invest my money for retirement and health care!

I smiled and felt good.

Now let see if the Secret works…..

By Ching Ching

No comments:

Post a Comment